Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 3

I'd like to say that yesterday's snow shoveling counts as exercise. My back is certainly feeling its aftermath. It wasn't the best eating day but thankfully WW has extra points each week for that. This week, the crock pot will be getting a workout as well.

I'm finding that the new plan is working out reasonably well for me. I get more points than I used to for starters. While a lot of foods are more points now than they used to be, a decent number of low-fat, high protein or high fiber foods are the same so I can eat more overall. I'm also appreciating that fruit is now 0 pts as well as most veggies. So it increases the number of things I can snack on. As one of my former WW group leaders once said, we didn't get fat from eating too many fruits and veggies.

I'm also noticing there are a couple things I should do in the immediate future for better personal care. For one thing, I think I could really use a moisturizing conditioner for my hair. It's been looking ok but it feels really dry. I'm trying to remember to lube up my skin w/ moisturizer frequently through the day, though I need to remember to put some on my face as well. Getting through the winter dryness will probably be a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment